OUR TERMS and CONDITIONS
By using our services - you agree to these terms.
Ryedale Cleaners Customer Agreement - General
Thank you for choosing to use our services we look forward to be working with you.
We have a few points below which we need to make you aware of.
- If you or somebody in your household is ill which is contagious we would appreciate it
if you could let us know 24 hours before we are due (there will be no cancellation
cost in these circumstances)
- If things are already damaged in your property and are waiting to be fixed for e.g.
Shower doors - hinges and whole wings pops out or handles, taps turn around,
windows don't open. We will refrain from cleaning these items until they are fixed so
we do not damage them further.
- In some cases we agree to use your own equipment, we will ensure that the
equipment is left as it was when we came in to your house hold, we will clean filters
and empty bins where necessary, if there is a fault with any of the equipment we will
- If in the process of the job we do damage anything such as a cup, a flower vase or cause any other breakages we will speak
to you directly and agree a way to move forward on this matter.
- If you agree to leave your keys in a ‘safe place’ and you forget we will have to charge you the full amount agreed for this job.
- If WE need to cancel for any reason we will notify you at the earliest opportunity and
try to re-arrange to a day which suits all involved.
- If YOU need to cancel for any reason please notify us at the earliest opportunity and we will try to re-arrange. However, please remember - we can't afford to lose our hours, so please be sensible. A charge might be applied on short notice cancellations.
- We will try to schedule a clean on a day close to when you're away;
- We will come as normal and instead of a regular clean, we will do some extra jobs;
- We will have to charge you a 'keep my slot' fee, a retainer.
- We will notify you of any holidays we have planned and agree a time and day to fulfil
- If you have pets we may need them to be in a secure place for the duration of the
clean, we will speak to each individual client about their pets.
- Sometimes lists are left for us to abide by, if this is the case and it goes over the
allocated time scales we will charge you for the time we are present in your homes.
- Photographs at client's property. As you may be aware we do take photos at work and then use them on our social media platforms. We will always be sensible of what we actually photograph and use common sense. We'll never expose anything of your private life. However, if you do not wish finding photos of your house ie. us inside or us cleaning your windows, please just tell us.
There are 3 options,
Ryedale Cleaners Customer Agreement - Window Cleaning
- We start our day at 8am and work throughout the day until the daylight allows us.
- For commercial work, this may vary and it might be agreed for out of hours, early start.
- Rain Guarantee - on a due day, we come if it's sunny or if it rains or even snows. We continue to provide you with our services no matter the weather - unless it's freezing temperature/ storm/ or conditions that are not safe to work in.
- The pure water method that we use, leaves windows wet anyway - the rain does not affect its finish. We can clean your windows on a sunny day, it might rain after an hour. If we clean them in the rain, besides that we remove cobwebs and general dirt of them it won't matter.
- If we need you to be at the property to let us in, to give us access to the ie. back garden etc - we will notify you in advance, that usually is a day before.
Ryedale Cleaners Customer Agreement - Window Cleaning - INTERNAL, INSIDE, INTERIOR
We do offer this service too. We've always had.
This works usually as a double of the price to what it is for the exterior clean.
If you are our client for a regular house clean and we also clean your windows - GOOD NEWS, we'll clean your internal windows while we're at your home, this service is included in our hourly rate.
We believe in honesty - that - for us, is a foundation of everything. This is where we start, and where we finish. We also expect that from you. Kindness and fair play.
Thank you. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.